Golf is one of the most enjoyed pastimes in all of American sports. From business men and women, to retirees, to young people, and more, the golf... courses are jam-packed daily across the US. With the sport being so popular across a broad span of people, Golf Betting has become one of the more prevalent wager types in the states. What’s better than sitting back and watching the Masters on TV? Winning money while you do. Yet, golf can be a tricky sport to wager on. Long gone are the superior reigns of players like Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. Instead, today’s landscape is much more competitive, which leads to more entertaining play, but more difficult bets. That is, if you’re not prepared. Here at SportsBettingNerds.com, we provide you with all you need to know when it comes to wagering on golf, from golf betting odds, golf betting tips, breaking news and more. SBN is here to help you grow your love for the game of golf, by adding cold hard cash to your pockets.
Golf is one of the most enjoyed pastimes in all of American sports. From business men and women, to retirees, to young people, and more, the golf courses are jam-packed daily across the US. With the sport being so popular across a broad span of people, Golf Betting has become one of the more prevalent wager types in the states.
What’s better than sitting back and watching the Masters on TV? Winning money while you do. Yet, golf can be a tricky sport to wager on. Long gone are the superior reigns of players like Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. Instead, today’s landscape is much more competitive, which leads to more entertaining play, but more difficult bets. That is, if you’re not prepared. Here at SportsBettingNerds.com, we provide you with all you need to know when it comes to wagering on golf, from golf betting odds, golf betting tips, breaking news and more. SBN is here to help you grow your love for the game of golf, by adding cold hard cash to your pockets.
The 3 Best Golf Betting Sites
With the abundance of sports betting sites available across the web, it can be difficult to find the one that suits your needs. No worries, as SportsBettingNerds.com has compiled a list of the top three best golf betting sites available. Check out any of these three sites to bet on golf today.
- SkyBook –SkyBook is a wonderful place to start when looking for a sportsbook to wager on golf. Not only does SkyBook offer betting on the cream of the crop matches and tournaments in golf from the PGA, Masters, U.S. Open and more, they also offer a plethora of bonuses. SkyBook users can receive bonuses ranging from 25% – 150% of their deposits when betting on golf through their sportsbook. SkyBook also offers numerous cryptocurrency banking options that lead to some of the quickest deposit and payouts in the industry.
- Sportsbetting.ag – SportsBetting.ag runs on a highly effective and simplistic platform. This user-friendly sportsbook provides customers with an abundant amount of incentives, bonuses, and promotions. SportsBetting.ag’s new customers are greeted with a 50% welcome bonus upon first deposit. A first-time deposit placed with cryptocurrency skyrockets your welcome bonus up to 100%. If that wasn’t enough, SportsBetting.ag’s 25% lifetime bonus on deposits may be the icing on the cake.
- BetOnline.ag – BetOnline.ag has won the hearts of numerous betters throughout the years thanks to their top of the line customer service and support. The team works around the clock, 24/7 and is available through live chat, email, and telephone. BetOnline.ag makes wagering on golf a breeze with up-front bets, no hidden fees, and efficient payouts. The no-stress sportsbook is so efficient with their payouts that you can expect to receive the majority of your payouts within a 24-hour period. Their 50% welcome and 100% crypto bonus is also an added perk when placing your first golf bet through BetOnline.ag.
GET 50% UP TO $1000
Golf Odds & Lines
Like any wager, the more knowledge you have for your betting options, the higher probability you have at winning. It is extremely crucial to understand golf odds to place a successful bet. While betting options like futures and prop bets are very popular within the golf world, as they are within most sports, they are not the only available options. Golf has specific bets that are unique for their sport. Below we breakdown some of the more prevalent bet types available when wagering on golf.
- To Win – This type of bet is one of the most popular and simplest bets available in golf. This type of bet is popular for a reason. The premise is simple, you bet on who will win a specific golf tournament.
- Verses the Field – Basically, you bet on all other golfers except for a single, or a few specific golfers. This was a widely popular bet during the days of Tiger Woods’ dominant run. Normally referred to as “Tiger or the field.”
- Head-to-Head – A head-to-head is a line bet between two unrelated golfers, which is independent of the tournament results. Whoever finished with better results, “wins” the bet.
Toronto Raptors (+7) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (-7)
For Milwaukee to “win” the spread, they must win by more than seven points. Here at SportsBettingNerds.com, we provide you with everything you need to know about what NBA betting lines are your best bet for a big payday.
Regularly referred to simply as “The Masters”, this tournament is the first major of the year, and one of the four major tournaments in the sport of golf. Unlike the other tournaments, The Masters is always held at the same course. This course is known as Augusta National Golf Club, which is a private course located in the city of Augusta, Georgia. Scheduled play begins within the first week of April. The Masters most notable tradition is likely the green jacket. The highly sought-after jacket is given to the winner of each tournament. While the jacket remains the property of the golfer, they must return it and store it inside the clubhouse’s cloakroom within a year of winning the tournament.
The PGA Tournament formally served as the fourth and final major of the annual golf season. That is, until 2019, when it was moved to the month of May, with play taking place the weekend before Memorial Day. PGA Champions are automatically invited to play within the three other major tournaments. The PGA Championship, unlike the other majors, is almost exclusively for professional players, and normally takes place at smaller sized, celebrity courses. The Tournament is a money event on the PGA Tour, Japan Golf Tour, and European Tour, with a purse eclipsing $10 million.
The United States Open Championship, more commonly known as the U.S. Open is the third of the four golf majors. The tournament is on the schedule of both the European Tour as well as the PGA Tour. The Tournament is 72 holes of stroke play, with four rounds on an 18-hole course. The U.S. open has taken place at a variety of different courses throughout the years.
The Open Championship
The Open Championship, at times referred to as the “The Open” or “The British Open” is the oldest golf tournament in existence. The prestigious tournament was founded in 1860, and currently shuffles play between a select group of coastal links courses located in the United Kingdom. The term “Open” comes from the fact that the tournament is essentially pen to all professional and amateur golfers. However, these golfers must be invited or qualify to partake in the tournament. Play for the tournament normally kicks off the Thursday before the third Friday in July.
Are you ready to bet on golf?
By following SportsBettingNerds.com’s golf online sportsbetting guide, you are improving your chances at placing successful bets exponentially. Golf hierarchy is ever-changing, with injuries, weather issues, and newcomers constantly popping up. SBN delivers expert takes prior to tee time, as well as golf betting tips in live-action. We guide you through every aspect of golf betting, from the most secure and efficient online bookies around, to knowledgeable predictions to help you place the most educated bet possible.
Golf Live Updates
PGA Brings in Tougher Testing Policy to Help Protecting Golfing ‘Bubble’
Nate Lashley Sets the Pace At Scottsdale Open
Texas Mayor Talks Up Possible PGA Tour Restart. Find Out Which Events Are Set to Tee Up Now
Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Tom Brady and Peyton Manning to take part in charity match to raise fund for Covid-19 relief
PGA Championship, which was scheduled for May tee-off, will now be postponed with new date being sought
Tiger Woods ruled out of Players Championship through injury, click here to read more
PROMO CODE: “BVSBITCOIN50”