Horse Race Betting
No sport in America may have more of a historic and classic feel than that of horse racing. It seems as though everybody who is anybody ... pops up at the premier horse races in their grandiose attire to take in the spectacle of live horse racing. From elite athletes such as Tom Brady and Michael Jordan, to celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, to even royalty in the form of Queen Elizabeth. There is a certain regal element involved in horse racing.
The true passion shown across the world for horse racing has carried over into sports betting. Horse racing has always been one of the more prominent betting options available since the beginning of time. In recent memory, off track betting online has swept the wagering community by storm as well. SportsBettingNerds.com’s Horse Racing guide is here to keep you informed and up to date with everything you need to separate yourself from the pack in the world of horse betting.
The 3 Best Horse Betting Sites
- WagerWeb –WagerWeb knows how to treat their customers right. From their ten cent lines and 1% cashbacks and daily payouts, to their 50% cash back bonus on deposits up to $1,000, they have their users’ best interest in mind. Bitcoin payouts are always 100% free through WagerWeb. WagerWeb also offers a specific Racebook for their horse racing. Triple Crown wagering is available on the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes. WagerWeb pays full track odds at major and hand-selected smaller tracks.
- BookMaker.eu – BookMaker is huge in the world of horse racing. BookMaker offers over 50 North American Tracks to wager on, with no tax forms needed, no pari-mutual pools, and the ability to bet as little as $1 per bet online. Their “Saratoga Saturdays” give you the chance to win up to $100,000 on every race weekly. They also give 8% cash back regardless of if your bet is a winner or a loser. BookMaker’s rewards program gives you the chance to earn daily cash rebates on your horse racing bets.
- SkyBook – SkyBook prides themselves in offering an online racebook specially designed to allow you to wager on horse racing with ease and simplicity. Each Monday, SkyBook gives a 15% rebate on net losses for the previous week of play. Skybook allows betting on the Triple Crown, Breeders Cup, and every other major horse racing track you can think of. Use SkyBook’s 25% referral bonus to earn quick cash, simply by getting a friend to sign up and wager through SkyBook.
30% UP TO $500
Horse Betting Guide
Being successful in the realm of horse betting requires a specific level of knowledge. There is plenty that goes into horse racing. From specific horse breeds, track record, recent trends, and more. That’s why you will need a specific horse race betting strategy before you have any hopes of becoming a regular success at betting on horse racing.
We at SportsBettingNerds.com are here to inform you on all you need to know to place educated bets on horse racing. SBN and their horse racing experts use their knowledge in the field to compile top of the line horse racing betting strategy backed by current trends, breaking news, and more. Our horse race betting guide provides you with prized tips, tricks, and professional predictions.
Horse Race Betting Odds & Lines
There are numerous horse racing odds available, from your basic wagers to your exotic. Below we break down straight wagers. See how to bet on horses, what it entails, and more. It is essential to know the ins and outs of horse race betting lines to be a successful better.
- Win – Win bets, as the name implies, requires your horse to be victorious. You place a wager on a specific horse, if that horse wins the race, you win the bet.
- Place – Place Bets give you the opportunity to still win the bet even if your horse doesn’t finish in first place. As long as your horse finishes within the top two, your bet is considered a winner.
- Show – Arguably the easiest wager of the three straight bets. Show bet requires that the horse you wager on finish within the top three for you to win the bet.
Know the Most Successful Horse Race Tournaments
Below we provide a list of the most notable and widely popular horse racing events to wager on.
Kentucky Derby – This annual race held is in Louisville, Kentucky on the first Saturday of May. It is the first of the three races in the Triple Crown.
Preakness Stakes – This 9.5 furlong distance American flat race is held on the third Saturday of May. The Preakness is the second race in the Triple Crown circuit.
Belmont Stakes – The final of the three Triple Crown races, Belmont is held either on the first or second Saturday at the Belmont Park in Elmont, New York. This track is readily referred to as the “fairest” racetrack around.
Prix de I’Arc de Triomphe – This group 1 Flat horse race held in France, is for thoroughbred horses three years of age or older. The annual race usually takes place on the first Sunday of October.
The Royal Ascot – The Ascot racecourse hosts the Royal Ascot during the third week of June. This is a major social event within the British calendar.
Dubai World Cup – An annual race held since 1996, it takes place on the last Saturday in March. The race holds a purse of $12 Million. Thoroughbreds of three years and up race over a distance of 2,000 meters.
The Grand National – An annual National Hunt horse race held at the Aintree Racecourse near Liverpool, England. The race spans over 4 miles and features 30 fences over two laps for the horses to jump.
Melbourne Cup – An annual 3200-meter race for three year old horses and older. Melbourne Cup takes place on the Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne, Victoria and is part of the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival.
Breeders‘ Cup World Championships – An annual Grade I thoroughbred horse race that spans over two days. The race operates under the Breeders’ Cup Limited.
Nakayama Grand Jump – A Japanese horse racing steeplechase. The race takes place at the Nakayama Racecourse in mid-April. The distance of the race spans nearly three miles.
Conclusion About This Page
You can’t go wrong when using SportsBettingNerds’ all-inclusive horse race betting guide. We provide you with only the most elite racebooks to ensure your safety and raise your level of enjoyment tenfold. All the sites we recommend are 100% legal and licensed within the United States. From there, our SBN horse racing experts provide you with racebook betting odds, betting tips, up to the minute crucial updates, and more to ensure you are placing the most efficient and educated wager possible. Once you use the SportsBettingNerds.com horse race betting guide, you’ll be hooked.
GET 50% UP TO $1000