The National Football League sits atop its throne as the most popular sport in the United States, and ... frankly they’ve firmly separated themselves from the competition.
With online sports betting booming over the past few years, its only right that NFL sports betting would claim its rightful spot amongst the hierarchy of online betting.
Big hits, deep passes, comeback victories, and shocking upsets, the NFL is must-see TV.
Here at SportsBettingNerds.com we’ve created a football betting guide so that the excitement doesn’t have to start and end with what you see on TV.
We keep you up to date with the most recent NFL breaking news and updates, along with the latest odds and betting trends to help you help make the most informed bet possible.
When placing your bet, we provide you with only the best and most efficient NFL betting websites, so you can feel secure and confident that your money is in the hands of the most reliable platforms in the business of online NFL betting.
The National Football League sits atop its throne as the most popular sport in the United States, and frankly they’ve firmly separated themselves from the competition. With online sports betting booming over the past few years, its only right that NFL sports betting would claim its rightful spot amongst the hierarchy of online betting. Big hits, deep passes, comeback victories, and shocking upsets, the NFL is must-see TV.
Here at SportsBettingNerds.com we’ve created a football betting guide so that the excitement doesn’t have to start and end with what you see on TV. We keep you up to date with the most recent NFL breaking news and updates, along with the latest odds and betting trends to help you help make the most informed bet possible. When placing your bet, we provide you with only the best and most efficient NFL betting websites, so you can feel secure and confident that your money is in the hands of the most reliable platforms in the business of online NFL betting.
The 3 Best NFL Betting Sites
No need to rummage the internet for the best NFL betting websites. SportsBettingNerds.com provides you with the leading online NFL betting sites in the industry. Check out any of these three sites to bet on NFL games.
- Bovada – NFL football is clearly the most popular, and arguably best sport in the United States, so you might as well use one of the best platforms available when placing a wager on the NFL. Bovada’s interface is soundless, from their easy to maneuver desktop page, to their state-of-the-art mobile app, Bovada makes it easy for all levels of online betters. Bovada’s reputation speaks for itself, yet they are still generous enough to offer a wonderful $250 bonus to new customers. Bitcoin users get the benefit of a $5,000 bonus upon first deposit. Play once with Bovada and you’ll be hooked, and chances are your friends will be as well. Bovada’s refer-a-friend bonus delivers $200 to your account when your friend places their first bet through your referral link.
- SportsBetting.ag – This bookie has found their place among the higher-ups of the betting platform elites. SportsBetting.ag provides a simplistic, easy to use website to place your NFL bet today. If you’re looking for incentives and bonuses to kick off your soon to be NFL betting prowess, look no further than SportsBetting.ag. New customers, no matter the payment method, will receive a 50% welcome bonus upon first deposit. A first-time deposit placed with Cryptocurrency shoots you welcome bonus up to a whopping 100%. To show that they value your continued business, they also give a 25% bonus on deposits for life. Check out our detailed Sportsbetting.ag review and read everything about their offers and events.
- BetOnline.ag – With a plethora of NFL betting sites to choose from, BetOnline.ag has separated themselves from the pack thanks to their stellar customer service and support. Their effort to put you, the player, first shows in every aspect of their business. A 50% welcome and 100% crypto bonus is awarded to first time NFL betting depositors. Once you place your bet with BetOnline.ag it’ll only be a matter of time before you receive your winnings. BetOnline.ag offers many payouts within 24 hours. Their live chat feature, along with 24/7 email and telephone support, makes sure no question is left unanswered.
GET 50% UP TO $1000
NFL Betting Guide
The NFL is a prominent part of today’s pop culture. With numerous fans being well versed in football knowledge, a slight leg-up on the rest of the NFL betting community can go a long way. That’s where we come in. Here at SportsBettingNerds.com we leave no stone unturned. Our group of experts keep you up to date on the ever-changing world of the NFL. With up-to the minute spread changes, breaking news, and NFL betting trends. SportsBettingNerds.com’s football betting guide gives you every tip and trick necessary to better support your NFL betting strategy. Every bit of noteworthy news and every educated opinion can take your earnings from mediocre to top tier. We provide you with nothing but the best, from our takes to the online sportsbooks that we suggest.
NFL Sports Betting Odds and Lines
When placing a bet on the NFL, it is important you understand all the intricacies of online NFL betting. NFL betting lines inform us which teams are favored to win a game, and which teams are pegged as the underdog. The point spread is a way to help level the playing field in the betting world. When the team is favored, their odds are (-), and when the team is an underdog their NFL odds are (+). Use the following lines as an example:
- New York Giants (-4) vs. Dallas Cowboys (+4)
- For the Giants to win the spread they must win the game by more than 4 points. Winning the game by anything less than 4 points would be considered a push or a loss for the Giants.
- For the Cowboys to win the spread they can either win the game outright, or lose by no more than three points. Losing by any more than three points would be considered a push or a loss for the Cowboys.
Know the Teams for Successful NFL Betting
In the competitive world of NFL sports betting, it is a must to keep yourself informed on the different NFL teams leaguewide, and more specifically the teams involved in your bet. Be sure to learn the players on each team. In a league that is arguably the most physical of any sport nationwide, injuries pop up regularly. Stay up to date with the latest knicks and bruises as they can have an enormous impact on the outcome of a game. Keep an eye on the betting trends for each team.
Be aware of how the teams have fared against each other in the past. A team could be on an amazing ten game win streak in NFL playoffs, yet still be a terrible bet. If you’re betting against the spread, take into consideration the teams against the spread record rather than their outright record. Be mindful of the location of the matchup. Homefield advantage in the NFL is head and shoulders above the rest of the sports world in terms of importance and impact on the outcome. Here at SportsBettingNerds.com we compile all the important notes, news, trends, and tips in one place, so you are put in the best spot for a successful bet.
Conclusion About This Page
By following SportsBettingNerds.com’s football betting guide you cement yourself as one of the more knowledgeable betters in online NFL betting. We know your free time is important, so we take care of the heavy lifting. SportsBettingNerds.com provides you with latest news and rumors to keep you ahead of the ever-changing betting lines. Our experts deliver educated takes like betting tips and tricks to further help your chance at a lofty payday. We guide you to only the best and most dependable NFL betting sites around. Each site boasts a long running reputable track record and efficient platforms.
NFL Live Updates
Washington Redskins Set to Announce New Name
NFL’s Chief Medical Officer Expects Positive Coronavirus Tests
NFL new proposal would improve draft picks for minority hires
NFL teams would be able to reopen facilities next week if local regulations allow
The draft status is not a big worry for Jordan Love
Detroit Lions Quarterback Matthew Stafford Wasn’t Concerned By Trade Rumors
NFL Yet to Set Date for Training Return as Coronavirus Pandemic Continues to Affect Sporting Calendar
Business as Usual as NFL Prepares to Release Full 2020 Season Schedule. Read Here to Find Out More
Jameis Winston Leaves Tampa Bay Following Tom Brady Arrival, Click Here to Find Out More About His Move.
Washington Redskins Trade Trent Williams to San Francisco. Read more to find out how the trade was made.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers sign former New England Patriots tight-end Rob Gronkowski in a deal that will reunite him with Tom Brady. Read More about the deal here.
NFL Issues New Coronavirus Directives, click here to read more
Tom Brady signs massive deal to join Tampa Bay Buccaneers and leaves the New England Patriots, read more here.
Baltimore Ravens guard Marshal Yanda announces retirement from the game
GET 50% UP TO $1000