NHL hockey has one of the most loyal fan bases amongst United States sports fans. This makes it... no surprise that their die-hard fandom spills over into the world of NHL online betting. The hard-nosed, gritty playstyle of the hockey elite epitomizes the everyday working man/woman. When placing wagers on the NHL, you are combining the passion you have for the sport, along with the knowledge of the game, as well as the knowledge of online sports betting, in hopes of receiving an enticing payout. Here at SportsBettingNerds.com we help you get closer to that big payday. Our NHL betting guide keeps you up to date with all the top stories and breaking news in the world of hockey. Never go into a bet without all the pertinent information at hand. Our experts compile the best betting tips and trends to help you make the most educated betting decision possible.
NHL hockey has one of the most loyal fan bases amongst United States sports fans. This makes it no surprise that their die-hard fandom spills over into the world of NHL online betting. The hard-nosed, gritty playstyle of the hockey elite epitomizes the everyday working man/woman. When placing wagers on the NHL, you are combining the passion you have for the sport, along with the knowledge of the game, as well as the knowledge of betting, in hopes of receiving an enticing payout. Here at SportsBettingNerds.com we help you get closer to that big payday. Our guide keeps you up to date with all the top stories and news in the world of hockey. Never go into a bet without all the pertinent information at hand. Our experts compile the best betting tips and trends to help you make the most educated betting decision possible.
The 3 Best NHL Betting Sites
While there may be many NHL betting sites to choose from, it’s clear that some sites reign superior. We compiles all the best NHL betting sites under one roof. Check out any of these three sites to start betting on NHL games.
- Bovada – If you’ve shown any interest in the world of sports, chances are you’ve heard of Bovada. Arguably the top player in the market, Bovada’s excellence carries over into online hockey betting. With an impeccable platform, Bovada allows for a user-friendly, efficient betting experience to all of their customers. Need more of a reason to use this brilliant platform? Bovada offers a $250 welcome bonus to all new users who place their first bet on hockey, along with various promotions throughout the year for returning players. Bovada’s spreads update in real-time to help keep you at the forefront of betting.
- Sportsbetting.ag – If you’re looking for promotions and incentives to give you the nudge to select a certain platform, look no further than the online sportsbook SportsBetting.ag. Receive a 50% welcome bonus when placing your first NHL bet. That same bonus shoots up to 100% when you make a deposit using Cryptocurrency. The generosity doesn’t end there, Sportsbetting.ag values your loyalty so much that they offer a 25% lifetime bonus on deposits. Online hockey betting is compelling to begin with, but when free money is involved, that compelling bet quickly turns to pure enjoyment. With SportsBetting.ag’s reliable and fluid platform your enjoyment level will be through the roof.
- BetOnline.ag – Betonline.ag has inserted themselves into the realm of top hockey betting sites, thanks in large part to their commitment to customer service. Their “focus on the player” campaign is evident when taking a look at their superb platform. Their 24/7 support is offered via live chat, telephone, or email. BetOnline boasts a welcome bonus of up to 100% to first time users, and a $50 free mobile betting play, which gives you the tools to get a head start on the competition. Compared to other online sportsbooks BetOnline.ag top things off and offers you some of the quickest payouts in the sports betting business.
GET 50% UP TO $1000
NHL Betting Guide
There’s no need to be an expert in NHL when you have the backing of the experts. With SportsBettingNerds.com’s thorough and comprehensive guideline, we take the difficulties of betting on sport online off your plate. We keep you up to date with all the NHL breaking news, injuries, trades, and ever-changing betting lines. By using our strategies, you can place wagers with no second guessing on big events such as the Stanley Cup or NHL Stadium series. We give you professional takes, tips, and tricks to put you on the fast track to a large payout.
NHL Sports Betting Odds and Lines
Having a knowledgeable and sound understanding of how NHL betting lines and odds work are vital. Betting the money line in hockey is one of the more prevalent ways to bet on the NHL. The money line essentially replaces a point spread. When betting on a given contest, the wager is placed on a given price opposed to a point spread.
- When the team is favored, their money line is (-)
- Example: Boston Bruins (-200) You would win $100 if you bet $200 for the Bruins to win.
- When the team is an underdog their money line is (+) with the odds being the amount you would win on a $100 bet.
- Example: Carolina Hurricanes (+200) – If the Hurricanes win you would receive $200 on your $100 bet.
Know the Teams to be Successful
Before placing any wagers on NHL hockey, make sure you have a sound knowledge of the teams that are facing off. Learn the players on each roster, who is active, who is injured, or who is on a cold streak. Like in most sports, NHL teams normally fare better in their home arena. Take a look at a teams’ recent schedule, are they well rested? Or have they played a plethora of games with little rest? Betting trends for a given team are also a huge way to get an upper hand in sports betting. Maybe a team is riding a three game straight up losing streak. You would probably assume that’s a team you want to stay away from, right? Not exactly. Just because that team has not racked up W’s in the win column in recent weeks, doesn’t mean they’ve been a bad bet. That same team could be undefeated vs. the puckline (hockey’s version of a point spread). We provide you with all the answers and knowledge to help put you on the fast track to success.
NHL vs. Leagues World Wide
While the NHL is clearly the go-to hockey league to bet on amongst U.S. betting sites, it isn’t the only league available. Hockey is huge in all parts of the world, and some leagues in other countries are arguably just as popular as the NHL in the United States. So don’t just restrict yourself to solely North American sports, when you could partake in NHL betting across the world. You have a variety of options and countries with hockey leagues to bet on. Just a few of the many options are the AHL, SHL, and you can also wager on the annual Ice Hockey World Championships.
Leave the thinking to us. With the backing of our guide all you have to do is chose a platform, place a bet, and start earning money. All of the betting tips we provide come from expert sources, with years of knowledge backing their takes. We use only the most preeminent and reputable betting sites on the web. All the betting sites host reputations in the betting world and provide you with up to the minute information so you can make the best bet. By using SportsBettingNerds.com you will always be set up with the most reliable online betting sites, and the hottest information and takes to help receive quick and secure payouts.
NHL Live Updates
Ice Hockey Great Vladimir Zabrodsky, World Champion and Olympic Silver Medal winner, dies aged 97.
GET 50% UP TO $1000