Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions form a legal contract which governs the relationship between the visitors of SportsBettingNerds.com (the “Site”) and the services or advice provided by the site. We may update these terms at any time without providing notice to you. Please thoroughly read through these terms and conditions before using the site or any information obtained therein.
ANYONE USING OR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND/OR ITS SERVICES LEGALLY CONSENTS TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Services and Content
The Site provides users with information pertaining to sports betting and sports betting sites. This includes advice, as well as reviews of odds and betting sites. Any and all information provided is published for the purpose of entertainment and you should not rely on it while placing wagers.
In visiting the site, you affirm that you will not rely solely on the information provided to place bets on any sporting event. By visiting, you also confirm that you might be breaking laws in your jurisdiction when wagering on the outcome of an event outside of your control. Additionally, you acknowledge that when placing a bet you could potential lose a portion or the entirety of your wager. You agree that SportsBettingNerds, its employees, and its affiliates are not liable in any way for losses you may incur on wagers.
2. Visitor Obligations
When you visit the Site, you agree not to:
- Use the Site or any information therein for commercial purposes;
- Infringe on any intellectual property provided by the Site;
- Participate in any Class Action Lawsuit or Trial by Jury against the Site;
- Conduct any interference with the site or its activities, including overloading the Site’s infrastructure;
- Disclose Site data to third parties;
- Collect data from the site via scraper, robot, spider, or other automated means without the Site’s express written permission;
- Upload viruses, malware, worms, spyware, or other malicious files to the Site;
- Attempt to uncover or disassemble the Site’s source code;
- Damage or diminish the Site’s public image;
- Upload anything to the Site that is unlawful, hateful, interferes with the Site, could infect the Site with a virus, or could cause legal liability.
Additionally, you agree to read the Responsible Gambling Policy and avail yourself of any assistance offered in the policy if you have a gambling problem.
3. Content from Third-Parties
You may encounter links to third-party websites throughout the Site. We do not control, own, or license any of this content and make no guarantees, warranties, or endorsements to the linked content. You are responsible for any link that you click and we are not liable for any potential loss or harm that you suffer as a result.
4. Third-Party Gambling Sites
Throughout the Site you might encounter references, links, or advertising for third-party websites that provide gambling services. Only those who are residents of jurisdictions where the advertised services are legal should participate. When you access these third-party sites, you acknowledge that:
- You have taken responsibility for the legality of that gambling site in your jurisdiction;
- You agree to abide by any rules or requirements of the gambling site;
- You will not rely on any information therein to place wagers on any event.
5. Age Restrictions
This Site is provided for individuals over the age of 18, and any materials or services are not targeted at peoples under the age of 18. When you use the site, you agree that you are over the legal age of 18, and the age of legal majority in your given jurisdiction. Those under the age of 18 agree to cease use of the Site immediately.
By accessing the Site you agree to hold the Site and all affiliated companies or employees harmless from any claim and indemnify the Site. This includes lawyer’s fees or legal costs by third parties in relation to your activities on the Site and any violations you make.
7. No Warranties or Representations
You agree to use the Site at your own risk. The site makes no warranties or representations regarding any information, services, or advice. You agree that the Site should not be liable for your activity or any use of information provided therein. Unless otherwise stated, any and all information that you access on the Site is an “as-is” state. The Site also provides no warranties against malware or harmful viruses that you may install through your use of the Site.
8. Limitation of Liability
By visiting the Site, you agree that the Site is not liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered in connection to the Site or its services. This includes:
- Your use or inability to use the Site or its services or content;
- Unauthorized alteration or access to your data;
- Theft or unlawful use of your personal information;
- Conduct or statements by any third-party provider.
When you visit the Site, you agree not to participate or begin in any lawsuit against the Site in connection to your activity during its use.
9. Ownership of Content
Any and all content on the Site is owned and copyrighted by the Site (unless otherwise stated). You cannot:
- Duplicate or remove any site content;
- Make use of content for commercial purposes.
Throughout the Site you may encounter content owned by third-parties. Any and all such content is intended for the benefit of the owner and is not meant to infringe upon ownership rights.
10. Infringement of Copyright
The Site will quickly respond to any reports of copyright infringement. If you find anything on the Site that you believe infringes upon you or your representative’s copyright, you may report the alleged copyright infringement through a Digital Millennium Copyright Act notice. You must provide our copyright agent with the following information:
- Identification of the work allegedly infringed upon;
- The URL of the aforementioned content;
- A description of where to find the aforementioned content;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email;
- A signature of the copyright holder or their representative;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the aforementioned content has not been authorized by its owner;
- A statement that any and all information in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized on their behalf.
If any portion or provision in these Terms and Conditions are invalid, the remainder of the terms will not be affected.
12. Implied Agreements
These Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you and the Site. These Terms and Conditions supersede any and all prior discussions, agreements, understandings, or negotiations between the parties. No other warranties, conditions, or representations are implied within the Terms and Conditions. Only the Site may amend the Terms and Conditions.
Any violation of the Terms and Conditions that the Site waivers does not function as a waiver of any other subsequent violation of the Terms and Conditions. Additionally, any inferred, implied, or omitted information shall stand as a waiver of the Terms and Conditions. The only waiver condition hall be an expressed waiver granted in writing.